PCR Enzymes and reagents
Don’t forget reagents—choose from the PCR enzymes you know and trust, those that are best suited for your research applications such as high-fidelity, hot-start, and standard Taq DNA polymerases which give Increased PCR sensitivity and high amplicon yields
- Routine PCR Enzymes & Master Mixes— Taq DNA Polymerase (recombinant) and DreamTaq DNA Polymerase Our DreamTaq DNA Polymerase is an enhanced Taq DNA polymerase that helps ensure higher sensitivity, longer PCR products, and higher yields compared to conventional Taq enzymes.
- Hot-Start DNA Polymerases & Master Mixes— DreamTaq Hot Start and Phire Hot Start DNA Polymerase DreamTaq Hot Start offers higher sensitivity, specificity, and yields compared to conventional hot start Taq DNA polymerase.
- High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases & Master Mixes— Phusion high-fidelity DNA polymerases available in a variety of formats
- Direct PCR—Phire and Phusion Kits & Master Mixes perform direct PCR approach which deliver convenience for DNA amplification by allowing PCR directly from samples without prior DNA purification
- Fast-Cycling PCR Enzymes & Master Mixes— Phusion and Phire DNA Polymerases incorporate more nucleotides per binding event as compared to other polymerases. This high processivity allows the use of very short extension times and results in very short overall PCR cycling.
- Multiplex PCR Enzymes & Master Mixes— The Master Mix is based on the high-fidelity Phusion U Hot Start DNA Polymerase, an enzyme developed using fusion protein technology that enables fast, specific and robust multiplex PCR